It’s wintertime in Knoxville, so that means there is no need to worry about insects, rodents, or wildlife bothering you and your home, right? Well, it may be true that pests are generally a little less active in the winter months, but it is never a good idea to let down your guard against any pests no matter the date on the calendar. In fact, wintertime is the time when pests have sought the warmth of your attic and wall voids. They may be less active outside, but they are more active inside. A few things to think about in regards to wintertime pests:
- 21 million homes in the United States are invaded each winter by rodents.
- Rodents are carriers of diseases such as Hantavirus and salmonella. They also contaminate food and can bring lice, mites, ticks, and fleas into your home.
- When rodents get into your home, they get into your wall voids and attic spaces and damage insulation, stored items, treasured keepsakes, and even wires, which can be a fire hazard.
- Ants, cockroaches, and spiders in your home can cause allergies and asthma attacks. They are also known to transmit bacteria and damage and contaminate food sources.
- If termites are present in your walls, they can eat away at the wood of your home for years without being detected. Even in winter, they will continue to devour your house 24 hours a day non-stop.
Residential Pest Control from Active Pest Control:
It is never a good idea to let down your guard against disease-spreading, home-destroying pests. That is why at Active Pest Control, we offer several pest control plans to fit our customer’s individual needs.
- Active Pest Control EDGE: This plan includes year-round pest control for common household pests including ants, spiders, cockroaches, and other pests that commonly infest homes in the Knoxville area. One of our trained pest control technicians will visit and give your home a thorough inspection and take appropriate measures to eliminate invading pests. This is then followed up with quarterly visits. In addition, we offer re-service for free. This means if you have a pest problem arise between visits, we will gladly make an extra visit at no extra charge.
- Active Pest Control ADVANTAGE: This plan encompasses all that the EDGE plan has but also includes rodent monitoring and control and the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System.
- Active Pest Control COMPLETE: This includes all that the ADVANTAGE plan has, but also offers seasonal mosquito reduction and seasonal fire ant reduction.
If you don’t know what plan you need, that’s okay. When you contact us, we can send one of our pest control professionals to your home to do a thorough inspection, for free. There is no pressure to sign up for anything. They will let you know what you need and you can take your time to decide.
Protect your home, health, and property by taking advantage of one of our comprehensive pest control plans. You don’t have to fight those pests alone. Active Pest Control can help.
Pest Control in Knoxville, Tennessee in Georgia
Serving Your Pest Needs for Over 35 Years Across Georgia