IPM Terms and Conditions
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT GUARANTEE
1. Active’s Customer Service GUARANTEE: Active agrees to provide guaranteed pest control service as indicated on the front and reverse side of this agreement. Additional treatments for pests covered under this agreement will be promptly rendered between regularly scheduled services at NO EXTRA CHARGE, when requested by the customer or deemed necessary by Active.
2. Transferable Service: This agreement may be transferred to existing Customer’s new residence, provided Active is given the opportunity to inspect the new property and make adjustments in cost, or services if needed.
3. Service Schedule: Customer agrees to allow appointments for service. In the event an appointment cannot be met due to unexpected circumstances, the customer acknowledges that exterior treatments may be rendered to prevent a lapse in ongoing home pest protection.
4. Payment Schedule: Payment is due on the first day of each month.
5. Renewable Service Agreement: Upon the completion of the agreement terms set forth on the front, this agreement shall automatically renew annually thereafter at the same service frequency unless written notice is given, by either party, thirty days prior to the anniversary date of this agreement.
6. Price Guarantee: Active guarantees there will be no price increase during the term of the agreement agreed to on the front. Active reserves the right to adjust service fees thereafter. Anytime during the initial contract period or any renewals thereof Active reserves the right to increase the service rate if the Credit Card or ACH information provided in the Method of Payment is removed for any reason.
7. Chemical Sensitive Matters: Prior to Active rendering service, the Customer is obligated to notify Active Pest Control, Inc. of any occupant at the premises to be serviced, who may be an expectant mother, allergic or sensitive to chemicals and/or the arrival of newborn infants.
8. Federal Arbitration Act: Any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement or the services performed under this agreement, or tort-based claims for personal or bodily injury or damage to real or personal property, shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association or, if the American Arbitration Association declines to accept the matter, then by any service or company typically providing legal arbitration services which is located in Atlanta, Georgia. The parties agree that this agreement involves interstate commerce; furthermore, the parties expressly agree that their mutual rights and obligations and the conduct of any arbitration proceeding shall be controlled by the Federal Arbitration Act. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, binding, non-appealable and may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator shall not have the power or authority to award any type of exemplary, treble, liquidated or any type or punitive damages whatsoever, nor shall the arbitrator have the power to award any damages for mental anguish or damages for pain and suffering whatsoever, regardless of whether such damages could have been awarded under the laws of any state or any federal law.
9. Insured For Your Protection: Active maintains insurance in all states for services provided. The Georgia Pest Control Act requires all pest control companies to maintain insurance coverage. Information about this coverage is available from this pest control company.