Your Local Bird Control Experts
Serving Atlanta Metro | Columbus | Augusta | Savanna
Bird problems can cause a lot of issues for homeowners in Georgia all year long. As beloved as these creatures may be, birds that nest on your roof or elsewhere on your property can be dangerous for you and your family. Bird exclusion services, which work to prevent birds from nesting on or near your property, are the best way to avoid having bird issues in the first place. Active Pest Control is proud to be a local leader in bird exclusion and bird pest control.
Common Birds in Georgia
What is Bird Exclusion?
Bird exclusion is a bird control method that utilizes physical barriers to make an area inaccessible for nesting, roosting, or otherwise. Common exclusion methods include placing spikes, netting, and wiring, as well as applying the gel, spray, or electronic repellents. The goal of bird exclusion is to protect you from the dangers of bird problems in a humane way that does not harm the bird population.
Need a Bird Control Estimate?
The Importance of Bird Control
Birds can carry a host of problems with them. Our bird pest control experts can help protect you from the following problems:
- Noise: Nesting birds can be noisy, disturbing anyone nearby. As the population of these nesting birds grows, the noise will get worse.
- Disease and illness: The germs and parasites that birds can spread through their droppings can cause over 60 different diseases and infections in humans, including Salmonella and E.coli infections.
- Property damage: Certain species have been known to contribute to structural damage in any property through their nesting and pecking behaviors. Bird droppings also corrode materials like metal, concrete, and paint.
What Will Keep Birds Away?
The key to bird control is to keep them away in the first place. The most reliable bird exclusion tactics are:
- Netting. Nets can be placed to keep birds away from fruit trees as well as over the HVAC to prevent nesting.
- Wiring. Similar to netting, wire grids can keep birds away from nesting on or near your property.
- Bird spikes. When placed strategically, these limit the areas where birds can land and comfortably nest.
- Repellents. Available in gel, spray, or electronic forms, repellent can effectively keep birds from landing on your property.
What Will Keep Birds Away?
To protect your home from the dangers and damage birds can cause, it’s necessary to enlist the help of a bird pest control specialist that can properly set up exclusion methods. In Georgia, there are many regulations in place when it comes to bird control, which is why it’s important to hire a professional. Contact Active Pest Control today to learn more about our safe, humane, and effective bird exclusion services.
Need Help With Bird Removal?
Active Pest Control Reviews
– Chihiro Oguchi
Pest Control You Can Trust
Bird Exclusion & Control in Georgia
Serving Your Pest Needs for Over 35 Years Across Georgia