Your Local Termite Control Experts
Serving Atlanta Metro | Columbus | Augusta | Savannah
Termites are considered to be one of the most dangerous and destructive pests. Because termites work inside of wood and travel underground, it can be some time before an infestation is noticed. Termite exterminators know that, if left untreated, a termite infestation can cause severe structural damage and can be extremely costly to repair.
For this reason, it’s crucial to team up with a professional termite removal company such as Active Pest Control that can administer regular inspections and preventative treatments when needed. Our experts will work with you to develop a custom pest control plan suited to the unique needs of your home.
Common Termites in Georgia
VIP Termite Control Coverage
Now you can enjoy Active Pest Control’s termite protection and industry-leading termite warranty combined with 100% guaranteed pest control and much much more. Wondering just how good your termite warranty is?
Active Pest Control offers a Lifetime Repair Termite Warranty that covers the full replacement value of your structure, with no deductible and no “live termite” out clause. On the other hand, competitors may have warranty and protection limitations, deductibles, and clauses regarding “live termite” occurrences and control periods.
Need a Termite Control Estimate?
Three Steps for Full Termite Extermination
Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System is the number 1 brand in termite protection, providing continuous protection against termites 24/7/365. Discreet bait stations containing Always Active technology will work year-round to eliminate active termite colonies. Active Pest Control is proud to keep Georgia homes safe from termites all year long with this highly effective termite control treatment. Sentricon termite treatment works in the following ways to keep your property safe:
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered Sentricon termite bait begins working immediately to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die, eliminating the entire subterranean termite colony — including its queen.
- Ongoing service and inspections by an Active team member will ensure the Sentricon bait system is secure and continues to work effectively.
Are Bait Stations the Best Termite Control Option?
The Sentricon System is scientifically designed to eliminate an entire colony of subterranean termites—including the queen. The innovative bait is durable and highly desirable to termites, even more so than wood. Bait stations are set up discreetly around the perimeter of your home.
With its Always Active technology, Sentricon termite bait provides not only monitoring but continuous protection against termites. The Sentricon termite system protects more than 4 million properties nationwide, including the U.S. Capitol Building, and has received the Presidential Green Chemistry Award. You can trust the team at Active Pest Control is dedicated to keeping your property termite-free with the help of Sentricon.
How Can I Tell if I Need a Termite Exterminator?
Termites are active year-round and work day and night. Having a termite control plan in place that you can count on will give you peace of mind that your home is protected from termites. Though they can be subtle, termites leave several signs of their presence. If you see any of the following signs of termites, it’s time to consult a termite removal expert:
- Termites create tunnels out of mud that are about the width of a pencil. These mud tubes can be seen running along the foundation of your home and sometimes even in your basement.
- Piles of termite feces located underneath entrances into the wood may indicate drywood termites.
- Walls that appear splintered or create a hollow sound when you tap on them is a sign of termites.
- In more extreme cases, termites cause warped ceilings, floors, or doors.
- Piles of wings from a termite swarm is a clear sign of activity. A termite swarm occurs when mature winged termites leave the colony to mate and establish a new colony.
Best Termite Removal Services in Georgia
Termites are one of the most difficult pests to get rid of without the help of an expert. At Active Pest Control, we are committed to keeping you termite-free with annual inspections and preventative treatments. We understand how distressing a termite problem can be in your southeastern home or business, which is why we aim to stop them before they begin. To learn more about how our termite exterminators can provide you with round-the-clock, custom termite control services, contact us today!
Need Help With Termite Removal?
Active Pest Control Reviews
– Chihiro Oguchi
Pest Control You Can Trust
Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal in Georgia
Serving Your Pest Needs for Over 35 Years Across Georgia