When to Call a Spider Exterminator
While house spiders are fairly common when does the occasional spider-sighting turn into an extermination problem? Truthfully, spider-aversion is subjective: some people might be comfortable with the occasional spider, while others will flee a room.
There are some cases when extermination might be necessary: if you’re seeing an excessive amount of cobwebs, a large number of spiders, or poisonous spiders, it’s time to consult a professional spider exterminator. What starts as just a few spiders can quickly turn into something out of a nightmare: a full-blown spider infestation.
Spider Control for Your Property
When you call the spider exterminators at Active Pest Control, a trained technician will work with you to develop a personalized pest control plan. The technician will do the following:
- Conduct a full property inspection.
- Identify the type of spider.
- Identify any other pest problems that might supply a food source for the spiders.
- Directly treat spider nests outside your foundation.
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your property.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids, and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your property from further infestations.
Say Goodbye to Pest Problems for Good!
Professional Spider Control
By contacting a pest management specialist like Active Pest Control, you can have complete confidence that the spiders have been identified, controlled, and will continue to be monitored. The best way to make sure your spider problem stays a thing of the past is to sign up for one of our year-round programs! If you feel that you have potentially dangerous spiders infesting your business or home, or just simply don’t like having them around, give Active Pest Control a call today!Back to Spider Exterminators, Control & Removal
When to Call a Spider Exterminator in Georgia
Serving Your Pest Needs for Over 35 Years Across Georgia