All termite inspections are not the same. They’re either performed by QualityPro-Certified specialists or they’re not. Active Pest Control is a choice you can make with confidence, having been QualityPro-Certified since 2007 and protecting homes for more than 25 years. The QualityPro mark represents a lot when it comes to separating professional pest management providers from the rest of the pack. This important certification indicates that we have met the highest standards of professionalism in the pest management industry.
More specifically, QualityPro Certification means:
• All of our pest management professionals have had a comprehensive background check.
• Employees who drive a company vehicle have had their motor vehicle records checked.
• The company has a stringent drug-free workplace policy.
• The company meets essential insurance requirements.
• Sales and service personnel have the knowledge needed to successfully reduce and eliminate unwanted pests.
QualityPro is the largest certification available specifically for the pest management industry and administered by the Foundation for Professional Pest Management, an independent organization that develops good business practices and standards for pest management companies in the USA and Canada. You may be surprised to learn that, nationwide, less than 3 percent of pest control companies have earned this certification. Given the extensive and extremely costly damage termites can do to your home, don’t settle for less than an inspection done by a Quality-Pro Certified pro – don’t settle for less than Active Pest Control. Protect your investment by giving Active Pest Control a call today. We’re only a call or click away!